Steve Moris has performed hundreds of the largest stages and venues with more stars of country, pop, rock, and comedy than possibly any comedian in America today. Since 1980 easily over a million people have enjoyed Steve’s live show.
The Des Moines Register once noted that Steve Moris is a “comedian’s comedian!”
An accomplished guitarist and comedic entertainer, Steve Moris’ unique blend of clean comedy and interactive music has made him a favorite among all ages and types of audiences. For this reason Mike Love and Carl Wilson made Steve their sanctioned opener and to date Steve has performed well over 500 concerts in over 20 years with The Beach Boys.
On the comedic side, Steve has done major shows with the likes of Dana Carvey, Louie Anderson, Kevin Neelan, Roseanne, Chris Rock, Jay Mohr, and Gary Shandling.
Louie Anderson says “Steve is playful act, he uses his slight Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, and addictive personality in a positive light and touches the hearts of his audience in the best and most hilarious way.”
Steve has experienced standing ovations time and time again from concert, club, to corporate, with audiences ranging from only a few to over a hundred thousand people.
His work headlining ships for Princess, Disney, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity Cruises has taken his show literally around the world. To date, Steve has performed nearly 600 full and partial cruises since 2004.
- First Place Worldwide – USAF Worldwide Talent Contest 1978
- “People’s Choice” Princess Cruises Entertainer of the Year – (first and only award) 2011
- Regular Vegas and touring co-headliner with Louie Anderson
- 20 + Year history of performing with (and opening for) The Beach Boys
- Featured as among “Top 50 Funniest People Ever” by Reader’s Digest; 2007 Humor Issue
- Headliner on four major cruise lines
- Opened for possibly more famous acts in the 1980’s and early 90’s than possibly any other performer.
The Buzz Entertainment Group